Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cardiologist

Hayden's annual cardiologist visit this month went so well. It is such a relief to hear Dr. Jedeikian say, "Boy, you are doing so great..... no restrictions for you. Go! Run! Play! Be a boy! Have a great time."

My boy is so brave.... ekg's, echo's, sonograms... what a trouper!

I wish I could adequately describe the love I have for Hayden's doctors. There are no words for the wonderful doctors that kept Hayden alive. There are no words to describe the feelings when I hear "Dr. J" tell me how wonderful everything looks.

I feel grateful. So very grateful. I look at Hayden. He has no idea the relief that I feel, the peace that floods my heart. All he knows is.... we are headed to Toys R Us. He has done everything that the doctors or I asked of him. I smile for that day and the next several with so much gratitude that my Father in Heaven is allowing me more time with my son.

No comments: