Monday, July 7, 2008

Miley Cyrus

What a thrill for Hayden to see Miley Cyrus! We were in the 5th row on the ground at Stadium of Fire! Hayden was so excited to see her that he could hardly stand it. He gets such a cute little grin on his faced and blushed when she came out on stage. He sang to her songs and kept yelling, "I love you, Miley". He was so cute! I loved all the little girls running around in Hannah Montana shirts. They were all so cute and the teenage boys yelling for Miley cracked me up. So, Hayden wants to hang a Miley Cyrus poster in his room along with Spiderman. Seriously, isn't he too young for this??? Thanks Suzi, we absolutely had the best time! You made Hayden's year! He is so excited to tell everyone that he saw Miley Cyrus.


Hayden and Suzi before the concert started.


Hayden chanting "Miley, Miley, Miley"

4 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend. I really do miss 4th of July in Provo. I have many fond memories up there with you, Suzi and Erin on the 4th--sleeping on the streets waiting for the parade, fireworks, picnics. We sure had fun!

Love that Hayden is so in love with Miley. You can tease him when he gets older--hehehe

Anonymous said...

oh, Provo on the 4th... how I miss that. I agreee with Jodi... such good memories!

Jamie Jo said...

Ahhh!!!!! Jerlyn!!! I googled you this morning and found you!!!! I can't wait to catch up! I've got go do a paper route with my kids, but I'll read your blog when I get back!!! Yay!! My long lost friend!!!

Love, Jamie (Skeen) Casperson

My e-mail is googilycub@hotmail.com

Jamie Jo said...

I just made my blog private today so e-mail me if you want me to add you to my list. googilycub@hotmail.com I'm dying to hear from you!!