Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cardiologist Appt.

Hayden had a visit to the cardiologist right before we went to the beach. We were concerned because he has been having some chest pain. Fortunately, all is well. The pain is the chest wall from surgery, not his heart. His heart looks and sounds GREAT!!!! This is the best news and I am so relieved when I leave Dr. Jedeikian's office. I love Dr. J. and he is so wonderful to Hayden. I love his upbeat reminders of how fortunate we are that Hayden is here with us. He calls him his "miracle patient". We are so lucky to have Hayden here and I am grateful for him every day!!!

4 comments:

Monroe Family said...

That is so good to hear! What a relief.

Jamie Jo said...

I'm glad everything is fine. Aren't miracles the greatest?!

Darce said...

What a blessing--and what a relief! Glad to hear it.

Troop 417 said...

Hayden is one of the sweetest little angel boys that I know. I have known only 2 others and that was my sweet boys Mitchell and Michael - yeah, Hayden is that special! I'm so glad to hear everything is well with him - he's a great nephew!