Monday, August 4, 2008

Swimming, Swimming and more swimming

Last week we went swimming a lot. My cousin, Lisa, came down with Josh and Chad and we all went swimming at Josh & Steph's on Thursday. It was a lot of fun. I was amazed that Hayden kept jumping off the boulders, so unlike my reserved child. He had a great time. He loves Lisa and the boys so much!

Then on Friday night, we all got together at my dad's for more swimming and a bbq for the kids, hot dogs, fruit, mac n cheese, and kiddo foods. They loved it! Cassie's gang was leaving Saturday, so we got to say goodbye. Jodi's group, Jake's gang, and us, including the girls, all went swimming and watched a movie. It was fun to let the kids all swim and just have a good time. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so no pictures. Oh well, we made great memories.

No comments: