Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hayden's Bucket List

So, as Hayden was listening to Ann and I talking about our bucket lists and he decided to come up with his own. He is so funny. What 6 year old wants a bucket list.

Here are a few of Hayden's:

Go to Disneyworld
Buy his kids lollipops
Go Goofy-golfing with his kids
Go on a mission to New York City
Hang upside down like a bat
Go on the new Disney ship
Become a scientist
Learn to play the guitar

Ann wrote them down while I was videotaping it. I'll have to look at the list but it was really fun discussing his bucket list. I guess I will buy more lollipops and take more time at to go goofy golfing. Since those are the things he wants to do with his kids.

2 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

sounds like a good list to me :) I especially like the hanging upside down like a bat. That would be pretty cool :)

Jamie Jo said...

He sounds like such a good, wise kid! I think I need to make a bucket list too. I still haven't seen the movie!