Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Frog Season

I think Hayden's favorite season is monsoon season, which comes with tons of frogs around our house. Hayden always begs Thomas to go searching for frogs. They take their flashlight and go search the empty lots for frogs.

Last night, the dogs were barking like crazy and Thomas went out to see what was going on. This frog was right by our back door. Hayden loved the huge frog. He was so big that Thomas was having a hard time holding on to him and he jumped when Hayden tried to hold him. At least he got to pet him.




2 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

wow, that is one big frog. I would be scared to hold that thing...

Jodi Davis said...

your boys and frogs! I think of them whenever I see a frog now. I guess Brigham needs to come to your house for a visit--I think he would love seeing frogs.