Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Twilight

So everyone at the beach was sitting around and reading these Twilight books about vampires. I thought they were all crazy and who would read that. Well, after it is all that Rosie, Steph, Cassie and gang have talked about for the past couple of weeks, I decided to see what they were about. Steph convinced me to read something to escape life and not read so many books where I am trying to learn and figure things out.

I absolutely love this series. I have read the first two books and am almost done with book three. It is so great to be able to read and be able to escape everything else going on in life. It takes me away from all of the autism issues, therapy, IEP's, and constant doctors appointments that Hayden has to go to. It has been highly relaxing. But, since I've read almost 3 books in a little over a week, I don't know what I am going to do when I finish book 4. Can't wait to curl up in bed tonight and finish book 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jer! Hope everyone's doing great! I saw this article today & thought of you! Now I'm gonna have to start reading her books! Looks like the movie will be out later this year. Love you, Val

*** LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - The highly anticipated adaptation of the Stephenie Meyer teen vampire romance novel "Twilight" has been moved from its December 12 release date to November 21, the date just vacated by Warner Bros.' "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." ***

Anonymous said...

I haven't started reading this series yet but I need to. I hear so many great things about it.