Thursday, August 7, 2008

Priesthood blessings

Each year as Hayden starts a new year in school, I have Thomas give him a father's blessing that he will have a good year and learn a lot in school. It definitely eases my mind as I feel the spirit and hear the wonderful promises to Hayden. This is going to be a good year for Hayden. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband that honors his priesthood and is worthy to give our son such a wonderful comforting blessing. I can't imagine my life without the sweet influence of the priesthood being in our home. I look forward to Hayden someday being able to be worthy to use this sacred holy ordinance to bless his family. I'm thankful that Thomas is such a wonderful example to Hayden. It is sweet to hear Hayden say, "I'll be fine mom, daddy gave me a blessing and Jesus told me that it was going to be a good year. What is there to be worried about?"

No comments: