Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bucket List

Last night, Ann and I were talking about the movie "Bucket list" and what was on mine. She started telling me her goals in life and things she wanted to accomplish. Hayden walks in and says, "What's a bucket list, mom?". I explained to him that it is all the things that you want to do before you die. He asked why they call it a bucket list. I said because sometimes when you die, people say you kicked the bucket. His response, "Oh, so your mom already kicked the bucket, didn't she". I'm so going to regret teaching him that phrase. I can see it now that he is going to use it in the most inappropriate ways. Oh well, me and Ann laughed like crazy!

2 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

haha, kids say the funniest things! Hayden is such a cutie. I wish we got to see you guys more.

Jodi Davis said...

He is such a SPAZ! SO your son!