Monday, August 18, 2008

Spelling Test

Hayden came home with 100% on his spelling test on Friday! I didn't get around to looking at his backpack until late last night. I was shocked when I pulled out his spelling test with a 100% stamp on it. Hayden was so proud of himself. He had two questions, first "are we going to have a celebration" and the second was "are you going to put this on your blog?". So, we are having a celebration family home evening party for Hayden tonight, he gets to pick the activity and the treat. And, I will go home and read this blog to him.

I am soooooo proud of him!!!! He tried really hard and is doing fantastic! Way to go, Hayden!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAy to go Hayden!!

Cassie Simonton said...

Way to Go Hayden...you are one smart kid! When I need help spelling a word your my MAN!!! Were so proud of you...keep up the good work!! We love you and miss you everyday!

Pallets and Pearls said...

Good job Hayden!! Oh and I saw your post from your birthday....what an awesome family you have, how fun!! Ticket to Ride is such a fun game I love it!!!

Jodi Davis said...

Great job, Hayden! We are so proud of you!

Bob and Danya said...

That's fantastic! Way to go!