Monday, August 11, 2008

08-08-08

I am so blessed with wonderful family and friends. They gave me the best birthday and I felt so loved.

Friday morning, me, Jodi, Suzi, Rosie, Ann, Steph, Bonnie, Dad, Ashlee and Kaela all went to TC Eggington's for breakfast. It was so much fun and so yummy. TC's is definitely my favorite place for breakfast.

That evening, Suzi, Rosie and Jodi all threw me a "crazy 8's" birthday party since it was 8-8-08 and I turned 38. We had so much fun! All the Simonton's came, along with Suzi, Ariyona and Ann. We ate my favorite dinner, Indian fry bread and played games. I sure love being with my family. I loved celebrating with the people I love.


Rosie, Suzi and me

The girls playing Apples to Apples while the guys watched the kiddos.

Jodi made me the cutest "Crazy 8's" basket. It held my 8 favorite things in it:
1)a gift certificate for a massage 2)pictures of Hayden 3)a new book 4)a new game "A Ticket to Ride" 5)Hershey's with almonds 6)Nutter Butters 7)Hot Tamales and 8)Jenny Phillips and Michael McClean CD's. Do I have the greatest sister, or what?
Such a cute gift idea. Everything Jodi does is cute and creative.
I just loved this picture of Ariyona at the party. She is so cute!
Ann, my niece, did this drawing of us for my birthday. She is so incredibly talented! I am so excited that she came down to help us celebrate my birthday! I love her spending time with us and wished she lived closer.


I had such a wonderful birthday and loved celebrating with so many people that are so dear to me. Thanks everyone, I felt incredibly loved and cared about!

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Jerlyn your birthday was lot's of fun! Thanks for having such a fun birthday. It was seriously cool that you turned 38 on 08-08-08!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!! What a great party!

Cassie Simonton said...

SOOOO jealous!!!! I love TC and your birthday party looked like soo much fun! I'm glad you had a good Birthday you deserved it! Happy Birthday WE love you!!!

Bob and Danya said...

Sounds like you had an awesome birthday! 8-8-08 was a great day! (and the olympics started that day too)! Way cool! Happy birthday belated!