Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boys will be boys

I gave Hayden and Logan squirt guns and sent them in the backyard to have a water gun fight and jump on the tramp with the sprinklers on. I was sitting on the couch working and could hear them laughing and playing outside. After about an hour, I went to check on them. I yelled freeze and ran inside to get my camera.

This is what I found them doing:



After I snapped a few pictures, I asked what they were doing. And Hayden responded, "Making mud jacuzzi's mom". I laughed! They had waterfalls and everything in the back yard.


Hayden's favorite place to play is in the holes that the dogs have dug out. I guess now they are even more fun because they turned them into mud swimming pools or jacuzzis. Gotta love boys!!!!

1 comment:

Monroe Family said...

Okay, that just looks like too much fun!!!