Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My blog book

Thomas was wonderful and uploaded my blog posts from 2008 for me and had it printed into a book. I absoulutely LOVE it! I have 206 pages of pictures and journaling from 2008. Way more than I ever journaled. I am so glad that I blogged and now have a record of our year.

What was interesting to me, is the posts that I most enjoyed looking back on. It wasn't all the fun things, but my feelings and thoughts. I especially loved the posts about Hayden and the doctors. So many things in the last year have changed and it has been a journey. I have kept most of the doctors visits and outcomes out of my blog as I try to deal with all the different diagnosis' and problems Hayden is encountering.

However, those were my favorite posts, and I know over the years as we try new things with Hayden, I will laugh at some of the things we tried and realize how much we have all grown. So, I will probably start posting more about Hayden and where we are at with all his medical challenges and successes.

But, I can't say enough about how much I LOVE my book and that I have some record of 2008! Here's to more blogging for 2009!

2 comments:

Monroe Family said...

I had one made for last year too! I love it!! What a great idea!

Darce said...

Jer, who did he have do it? I want to do that, too, but I haven't decided how I'm gonna do it.