Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hayden's perfect day

I asked Hayden on Saturday morning would his perfect day would be like. He said, for me, him and daddy to have a water gun fight in the backyard, play hamsters, go swimming and have Suzi babysit him.

So, that is exactly what we did! We held the hamsters in Hayden's room for awhile and sat and talked with Hayden while we were holding them. Then, we all went in the backyard for a squirt gun fight. In my mind, we were barely going to get wet. What was I thinking??? We were soaked. Hayden and Thomas teamed up against me and even got Ann out there. The hose came on and we were all drenched head to toe. Already being soaking wet, we decided to go to Jake's and go swimming. We had a ton of fun!

After coming home, Thomas and I decided we needed to go out on a date to let Hayden have some Suzi time! :) We went to Black Angus and to see the Proposal. However, it was sold out. I agreed to see Star Trek. Lo and behold, who do we run into?? Jodi and Troy going to Star Trek. We had lots of fun but were surprised we ended up at the same place.

Hayden loved his perfect day! I enjoyed just being able to play and was thankful we didn't stress about the house, chores and responsiblities. Definitely a memorable day! Thanks, Haydi bug for such a perfect day!

No comments: