Sunday, February 6, 2011

Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith

I have loved Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith's music since high school. It was always very comforting and uplifting to me. I love the messages in their songs and some have taken on very personal meanings to me that have helped me thru different situations. I love music and the effect that it has on my soul.

Julie knew that these two are my favorite Christian singers and being in concert together would be something I would love. Last night we went to the concert and I can honestly say it was better than I even expected. I loved the feelings of hope, peace and joy that their songs projected. I loved that it was exactly the peace that I needed to feel with all that has been going on in my life. I was able to sit back and really appreciate how each of their songs they sang had effected or comforted me during different points of my life.

I was very grateful to be able to go, relax and just sit back and enjoy the beautiful, uplifting music that was played! It was a wonderful evening!

No comments: