Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fast and Testimony Meeting

Some months I am in a much better place to actually listen and feel the Spirit of our Heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Ghost. This was one of those days. I so needed to just feel peace. I needed to know that I was His daughter, he knew the challenges I was facing and that He was with me. I am so grateful to say that as I sat there today, listening to the sweet testimonies borne, that the Savior did reassure me that he is aware of me, my struggles, my challenges and my needs. He loves me, not because I am perfect, not because of anything I do or don't do, but he loves me just because I am HIS! My heart needed to feel that today. I am grateful that my Father in Heaven knew just how much I needed to know that he is aware of me today. I have a very real testimony of my Father in Heaven and his son. And, although, no matter how hard I try, I seem to always come up short, they still love me and are easier on me than I am on myself. I have learned to rely on them. I am so glad I know that I am a daughter of a Heavenly Father that loves me! For that knowledge, I am so very grateful!

No comments: