Saturday, January 4, 2014

Game Night!

Brooklyn and Jodi were going to have a girls night out. What she wanted to do is play games with all of us. So Suzi joined in and we had a fun game night. Brooklyn chose Apples to Apples and Hayden chose Qwirkle. I love that we are beyond Candyland and Sorry.

They were hilarious. Funniest thing ever...listening to what Hayden and Brooklyn think is funny. 

They were so excited when they get a Qwirkle.
I love these people so much!! I love game nights. I love laughing and playing with them.
Max thought he needed in the action and sat on the back of the chair behind Thomas all night. Then jumped down on us. Too funny.
Hayden turned it into charades. He was going cra cra according to Brooklyn.
Funniest part. Suzi had a card that said beautiful. Hayden put in a card that says "Supermodels". Suzi laughed and had a funny look on her face. Hayden said, "What? Aren't they?" We all laughed and laughed.
So fun of a night.
I love how much these two love each other. They are bestest of buds. 

I'm so glad that Brooklyn wanted a game night. We had a great evening filled with tons and tons and tons of laughs.

No comments: