Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mancave Makeover

Man-cave Makeover!

All Hayden wanted for Christmas was a decorated bedroom and Game-room makeover. 

So we dropped Hayden off at Jodi's and Suzi, Thomas and I headed to IKEA. Suzi bought the red cabinets and bins. Tomas and I gave him the shelves, Mine-craft stickers and some accessories, filing in for what he had received for Christmas. 

He walked in and was in awe! 

Thomas and Suzi worked their tails off. Hanging, decorating, assembling and organizing trying to get it ready to surprise the boy. 

His face says it all. He loved it! He just walked around looking at it. And taking it all in. 

There were many many thank you's. Many hugs. Lots of squeals of delight. 

I love how excited he was. I loved how the room turned out. I love how happy Hayden was. It is the perfect Man-cave and Game-room. 







No comments: