Friday, January 24, 2014

Talmage and Max

I love Talmage time!
I love the way he melts my heart when he smiles.
I love that he lays in the dog bed with Max. He just curls up in the bed and watches a movie with Max.
I adore the ground he walks on.

He is such a tender mercy and joy in my life. I am so grateful for Aunt Jer days. 

He woke up not feeling so well. He told his mom he needed an Aunt Jer day. Jodi asked why. He said, "I don't feel good. I want to sit on the couch and cuddle with Aunt Jer. She is never too busy for me."

I love that I am never too busy for him. I never will be. I hope each person in my life feels that way. They matter to me. I never have too much to do to make the time for them. Because some of my greatest joys in life are sitting on the couch and talking with those I love. Especially my family. Especially my husband and son. And of course, all of my precious nieces and nephews. 

Relationships matter most. I hope Talmage always remembers that. And that he always knows that I will always have time for him.  

I love you, my little buddy!!!!

No comments: