Friday, January 24, 2014

Hayden and Max

I love these two. Best-est of buddies.

Max loves laying on Hayden's bed. He loves cuddling with anything that smells like his boy. 

Everyday at 3pm, Max jumps on me and wakes me up. He literally "drags" me out of bed with his barking and trying to get me to follow him. He paces. He stands at the door and waits. He goes to grab his own leash so I will take him outside. He jumps. He watches intently as each car and person passes. He about knocks Hayden over as he jumps in excitement. 

Hayden can hardly get in the door and out his backpack down. Max needs his boy and his boy needs Max. 

I love the relationship they have. I think every boy needs a dog. 

Love them both. Next best thing to having a sibling is a dog that loves you with all his heart.




No comments: