Friday, July 25, 2014

Childhood Dreams

I love the beach for so many reasons....

Of course, the vacations and time together. Cool weather. Listening to the wave. Spending time with family. I love the cousins binding and spending time together. 

With Hayden being an only child, I worry about him. I always pictured Thomas and I with a big family. Lots of kids. Hayden the oldest of five or six younger ones. Instead. With it just us and him, I love the chance for 2 weeks with cousins. Kids around constantly. Laughing. Interacting. Having a great time. 

To me, snow cones on the beach, ultimate childhood dream. Yummy and fun. 

I love that I get to take Hayden and one or two others off. Bonding time with each of my nieces and nephews. 

This day on the beach, eating snow cones, playing in the water is one I will always cherish. I love Katelyn. Her and Hayden are the closest in age. Best of buddies. 

Life really is great. I love the smiles. The friendship. The love. 

No comments: