Friday, July 25, 2014

Q96 the call

I had the opportunity on Tuesday evening to speak on the QSciences call. The founders, owners, CEO and marketing management team were in the call. 

They asked me to share my story. 

I spoke of my illness, my journey over the course of the past three to five years. I spoke of the heartache, the excruciating pain, the prognosis, the diagnosises, the journey and path. I talked of how Q96 was helping to bring hope and joy back into our lives. How Q96 is beginning to bring nutrition and health and strength back to my life. 

Thomas spoke of dreaming and living again. He talked of our journey and how we can use the word "future" again. I had to mute the phone so I wouldn't totally lose it on the call. I know my husband loves and adores me. The love in his voice as he spoke of me, our journey and our hope for the future was inspiring and touching. 

When we finished, Tony and Scott said they had tears streaming down their face as they listened to my story and the help Q96 is providing. 

As we finished the call, Tony and Scott said they wanted to get me in front of as many people as possible so I could hate my journey and help people. My heart almost exploded as they spoke. Every thing in me was testifying to me that my future was Q96 and being a part of the Q Sciences team. 

Thomas and I ended the call. We both just stared at one another. The Spirit was so strong. All of a sudden, I could recall priesthood blessings and enlightenment from my Savior. I could feel a His presence and His words in my heart. 

Sentences and phrases from priesthood blessings were strewn together. All along I have been given tidbits of info. Glimpses to my future. Hope for brighter days. Peace that this journey would be worth it. 

The phrase that stood out to me was "Jerlyn, do you now see the magnitude of all of this and all that you have been thru? Remember me telling you tht if you could see the good this was doing that you would have gladly walked this journey. Ahead of you lies the payoff, the reason why you have endured and suffered so much. So many of my children are hurting and sick and are suffering. Because of your journey and your experiences, many will listen and come to find relief. They will find themselves in your story. They will find hope. They will come to you and you will help them to heal. First, teach of me. Testify of me. Tell them I love them. Edify them spiritually. Uplift them. Show them the path home. Then, help them to heal physically and emotionally from their illness. Help them find relief. I have led you here, taken you on this journey, walked with you and taught you. Now is your time to feed my sheep." 

Overwhelmed and the weight of the challenge was clear. I felt the mantle of it fall squarely onto my back. I know my road. My future. My journey from this day forward. 

I will always testify of my Savior. He lives. He walks this journey with us. He teaches us and guides us. He strengthens us. He carries us when we cannot walk alone. He sends His peace. He gives His love. Whatever heartaches we experience. Whatever hard roads we are called to walk. Whatever paths we take, if we chose to let him, he will walk them with us. His love is without measure. His forgiveness perfect. His love pure. He conquered death so we can. He conquered all, so he knows our feelings, heartaches, pains, wrongs and triumphs. He is perfect. Therefore we do not have to be. Even in my weakness. Even in my struggles. Even in my nights of doubt. Even when on my knees asking if he has forgotten or forsaken me. He loves me. He is gentle with me. He sees the good in me. He is patient with my shortcomings. He only asks me to follow and give my all to him. My heart. My best. It is enough. I am enough for my Savior. Each of us, with our own unique personalities and situations are enough. I testify of Him. I testify that He walks with us. He has made this next to impossible journey, possible. 

My future...bright. As long as I continue to put my faith in Him. I will. I've learned. I've grown. I've come to understand He is the only way back. His ways. His path. His love is how to make it thru our own Gethsemanee. He will not leave us. He loves us. 

I am excited for my journey. I am beginning to see how our Savior is putting things in place for me. I'm excited to help others. I am giddy with anticipation about my future. My future. Words I longed to say. I now have a future. Q96 and the Savior have given me and Thomas and Hayden what we desired most. More time together. For this and all the other blessings he grants me, I am eternally grateful. 

No comments: