Sunday, June 8, 2008

Golfland - Sunsplash

Thomas, Jodi and I took the kids to Sunsplash yesterday. We had such a great time! I was so amazed at how much Hayden did and how much he loved the water slides. He was up and down constantly. He has really learned to swim and is becoming so grown up. He didn't even care where we were, he had a great time just playing by himself and doing his own thing. Brooklyn and Brigham stayed by us more and liked the kiddie water area the best. It was tons of fun and relaxing. I loved being able to sit there and just chat while the kids had so much fun. I can't believe we all the lasted over 6 hours with the kids.

I didn't get any great pictures. We were too busy playing. Here is one that shows how tired they were at the end of the day.

2 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Wow! They look mighty tired and hot (or fried)! LOL! Bet they slept well that night! Hahaha! Sounds like everyone had a blast! I'm not sure I'm ready to take my kids to a waterpark yet. They think they can swim, but really, they don't do all that well. Channing does ok, but Cameron still needs a floaty suit! And Cason, well, I know I'd be in the kiddie part the whole time with him!

Cassie Simonton said...

That's when you know you have had the BEST day...when the kids look EXHAUSTED!!! Way to go parents, that is a hard thing to accomplish! Congratulations on your realitor exam Jer that is very impressive...not that we didn't expect you to pass with flying colors! Way to go!!! Your AMAZING!