Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I am so fortunate to be married to such a wonderful man! He is an incredible father to Hayden. Hayden absolutely loves his dad. I love watching Thomas and Hayden play together. They have such a great time wrestling, playing the Wii, building legos, playing superheroes, and looking for frogs. I am so proud of the example that Thomas is setting for Hayden. He is teaching Hayden how to be a good father, a faithful disciple of Christ, a worthy priesthood holder, a good friend, how to serve, and how to be an incredible future husband. I'm so lucky that I found such a great guy!

I also was very fortunate to have grown up with a wonderful father that taught me so many wonderful things. He taught me the value of hard work, the importance of honesty, how to trust in our Savior, and how to serve. I am very thankful for these wonderful lessons he taught me and so many more! He is a great man! I am so glad I am able to call him my father.

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there, especially the ones that mean so much to us in our lives. I especially wish a great day to Thomas, my dad, Troy, Josh, Jake, JD and Chris. Thanks for being such great examples!

1 comment:

Monroe Family said...

Happy Father's Day!! I hope everyone had a great day.