Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hayden's Toy Drive

I received a call from Phoenix Children's Hospital last week. They have assigned someone new to help us with the toy drive. In fact, she wants me to come down and meet with her so we can discuss how to grow Hayden's Toy Drive. She requested permission to do a media campaign with Hayden, both in print and on the news. They are impressed with Hayden and what he has been through and want to feature him and his giving back to the hospital. So, it looks like this Christmas he may be on the news and in ads to raise money for PCH. He is excited and we are excited for the publicity that this will help us get for the toy drive. Now, I need to create a website, get business cards and establish Hayden's Charities into a 501c non-profit corporation. I am hoping to get it accomplished, but we are probably looking at 2009 for it all to be established. I am excited for the doors this will open up for us.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

That is fantastic news about the toy drive. I can tell this is always going to be a great success! Congrats on everything!