Friday, June 6, 2008

I passed!!!

What a good day! I went in this morning and took the real estate school exam. The first 100 questions weren't that bad. But, by question #146, the words were running together. By question #200, I was just glad it was over. I ended up having to be in Scottsdale for a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so I got a massage and went shopping after my test. I was still really nervous about the test and the thought of having to re-take it next week. But, I came home and I had passed. And, I passed with a 95%. I was so excited. So, test #1 down, only the state and national exams to go! My treat to myself, no studying this weekend. It should be a good weekend, not to mention I have to get caught up on laundry, cleaning and spending time with Hayden and Thomas! Tonight I just want to sleep, tomorrow we will do something fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! (maybe I should look into that route as well) :)

Bob and Danya said...

I never doubted you for a moment! :) Smarty pants!

Jodi Davis said...

Congrats again, Jer!!!