Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Procrastinating the inevitable

I have locked myself in the office to study for the real estate exam. Obviously, I put my book down and would rather complain about it than actually begin studying for the test. Studying to take the real estate exam is about torture! It has been so incredibly long since I have taken a test or really studied. I get distracted so easily and would rather do anything, including cleaning the house and laundry, than I would study. I have finished my classes but cannot motivate myself to really sit and study to go take the test. I think I have test anxiety... I know, I should just take it. I will be so relieved when I actually have my real estate license and this is all behind me. For now, I guess I better get back to studying, or at least attempt to get this usless information into my brain. Really, does anyone care what year Arizona Revised Statutes came into play?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jer! You'll do great, you're a smart cookie! :)