Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jodi's kiddos

We kept Jodi's kids last weekend while Jodi and Troy were at the trials. We had so much fun with the kids. Luckily we pulled out the camera a couple of times and got some great pictures. Brigham is so funny and gives a cheesy grin whenever he sees the camera. You can tell his mom is a photographer. Not Hayden, he hates getting his picture taken unless it is of him holding some type of reptile or bug.

This is my favorite of Briggy. I love his smile!


We put a trampoline in our family room for Hayden's therapy. It is amazing. All the kids love it. Hayden and Brooklyn danced on the tramp for the longest time while watching Hannah Montana.


Thomas tickles the kids every night before bed. He is a big kid, too. Then he can't understand why they don't want to go to bed. Oh well! The kids love it.

4 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

OK, JD does the same thing...I have the kids all ready for bed, then he comes in a turns everything into a big game and then there all WOUND UP!!! but I love to see them play and have a good time...so I guess we just have to deal with it...its a dad thing.

Pallets and Pearls said...

How fun to have the cousins spend the night. I bet Hayden loved it. All three of them are so cute! :)

Bob and Danya said...

My dad used to do the same thing! So funny! Then we wouldn't fall asleep forever. It's all good though. Kids love to play with their dad's!

Jodi Davis said...

I have to say that you are THE BEST sister ever to keep my kiddos all weekend. It is nice not having to worry about them since I know that they are taken care of and having WAY more fun than if I was home with them. THANK YOU!!
LOVE the picture of Brigham. I need a copy.