Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday girls

Two of my adorable nieces celebrated their birthdays last night. Kaylee turned 9 and Brinley turned 2. I am so lucky to have the most incredible nieces. I love these girls.

Kaylee was my first niece and I took her everywhere with me. I was so proud of her. She is spunky, adventurous and athletic. She loves playing practical jokes.

Brinley is my youngest niece. I adore her! She is my buddy and I love seeing her. Poor little thing has a broken leg from being jumped too high on the tramp. She loves her picture taken and will totally pose. Then she wants to see herself on the camera. She is hilarious and I love her and getting to spend time with her.

Hayden helped me pick out birthday presents for the girls and he was determined to find the perfect gift. For Kaylee, no question, he knew she wanted Bakugan.

For Brinley, I so wanted to buy a doll. He wouldn't have any part of it. He picked out a little kitchen for her that made noises. Well, he was right, Brinley wouldn't even open the rest of her gifts. She loved that kitchen and wouldn't let anyone else touch it all night. Way to go, Hayden!

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Cute! That would be a good present for Milly, who will be 2 in April. Where did you get it?

Connie said...

Everyone is so dang cute! Even (especially) the dogpile participants. Late night talks---good stuff!

Monroe Family said...

How cute are those girls!!! I bet they LOVE spending time with you.