Monday, January 5, 2009

Trampoline Fun

Suzi bought Hayden a trampoline for his birthday and Christmas present. Thomas, Hayden and I have been bouncing on the trampoline almost every day since. I can't believe how much we love it.



Taylor has even been teaching me to do a flip. I explained that at her age I used to be able to, but it has been a really long time. She is convinced I can do it again, so we have been practicing. Thomas prefers me to wait for him to get home to try and break my neck.

With all the Murphy's here, at one point, Kelli, Scott, Thomas and I kicked all the kids off. Thomas and Scott wanted to see how high they could make me fly in the air. So much fun! I felt like I was 7 years old again!


Scott and Victoria, boy does she get high!

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

I can't believe you can do flips!! I have never been able to do that, tramp or not tramp. We weren't allowed one when we were little, because my mom thought they were too dangerous. My in-laws got the kids one for Christmas in 2002. We leave it up year round. They just shovel the snow off in the winter and jump on the "warm" days. Be careful!!

Connie said...

Flips? I'm impressed! You guys look like you are having too much fun. Cute family!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

how fun! So nice to see pictures with no snow. I am jealous!

Darce said...

That would scare me!