Saturday, January 24, 2009

Are you 7?

When Ann received the news that she had received her scholarship to SUU, Suzi was here. She took us all to Outback to celebrate Ann's good news.

Me: "Hayden, what do you want to eat?"
H: "Lobster"
Me: "They don't have lobster, how about mac n cheese or chicken fingers"
H: "Nah, I don't want that"
Me: "Quit coloring and tell me what you want"
H: "I want lobster, but if they don't have it, I'll have crab"

I tell him no, and convince him to eat shrimp pasta with me. But, oh no, Suzi is there and gives him WHATEVER he wants. So, Mr. Hayden man had a crab leg dinner and loved it!

As Hayden is eating, he says, "I love these crab legs! Next time can I try crab arms?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very impressive. I don't think I tried crab legs until I was 30! and forget about crab arms!... LOL, funny kid!

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

Funny boy! That's so cute!

Darce said...

that's great! i'm thinkin' crab arms would be kinda nasty, tho!

Jill said...

IO love it! He is such a funny boy! I miss seeing him! We need to have all the kids at the park one day!

Bob and Danya said...

Hayden, you crack me up! I despise crab, so next time have some for me! :)