Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Disneyland

We have opened and closed Disneyland the last two days. Suzi is CRAZY and has to be the first one in the park and the last one to leave. Boy, have I got some great blog posts coming up. We have had so much fun! Hayden is soooo fun this year and I am loving all of his enthusiasm.

Thomas and the girls head over tomorrow. I am so excited for them to come. I love Disneyland and we are having a great time, but I do miss Thomas and the girls.

We have had great weather, but it is susposed to rain the next three days, so we will be doing Disneyland in the rain. A little rain never hurt anyone, plus it should be less crowded. :)

I will blog to you all when I get back next week!

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

I'm so jealous! I haven't been to Disneyland since I was three! We have Lagoon here, and went a few times in rain last summer and it wasn't bad. It did make for short lines, and a light rain is better then 100 degrees! Have a great time!

Connie said...

What a blast! I agree with Jamie...the rain makes for shorter lines...woohoo!

Jill Sanders said...

I'll bet you were there with some AWESOME people! We had a blast with you guys. You are great!