Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valentines Day! It wasn't the ordinary, but nothing in our lives seem to be anymore.

We woke up to presents on the table for everyone. I love holidays and celebrations. I think they should all be celebrated big!






We had such a busy day that Thomas and I decided to go to lunch. We had a wonderful Korean food, my favorite. Then, we went mattress shopping for Taylor. Suzi was wonderful enough to keep Hayden so we could go off by ourselves.

We came home in time to help Ann and her friend Amanda get ready for Sadie Hawkins. Taylor, Ariyona and I worked on math homework, while Thomas and Trevor talked. But, we ordered cute heart shaped pizzas and had a great time. Suzi came back from the movies with Hayden, Brooklyn and Brigham and the kids had a wonderful night playing. After we got Ann and Trevor off to the dance we all jumped on the tramp and had a fantastic fun evening as a family! So fun!

No comments: