Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Most Wonderful Valentine

Thomas got me the perfect gift for Valentines Day, with Jodi's help. :)

Jodi made a book of our trip last year to Oceanside, California. We go every year as a family and it is definitely my favorite week of the year. I love being able to relax and spend time with my siblings and their families. It is wonderful.

Jodi made this incredible book for her of everyone at the beach. It captured us talking on the beach, the water fights, each of the nieces and nephews and just some of our fun moments. She ended the book with a beautiful picture of the pier. I absolutely love the book and the precious memories it brings back. I cried the first time I went thru the book at how perfectly Jodi captured everyone and all the moments. She is amazing!

Thanks Jodi for creating a masterpiece and thanks honey for buying me the perfect present!


3 comments:

Connie said...

Most wonderful indeed!

Darce said...

Hey! That is an awesome gift! Jodi is pretty talented. I haven't had a chance to read any blogs, but I tried to catch up on your's tonight. It looks like you guyshave been having way too much fun! I love that you keep that child within! You're awesome!

Jamie Jo said...

That is awesome! What program did she use? I'm in the middle of making Spencer a book on Mixbooks.