Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grateful

I am feeling especially grateful this morning. I am so thankful for the Plan of Salvation and the blessing that we can be together again after we leave this life. I am thankful for the peaceful reassurance from my Heavenly Father that He lives and loves me.

I feel so much gratitude in my heart for my life, my family and the gospel of Jesus Christ. The last couple of days I have really found myself re-evaluating my life, where I am, what I am doing. It has helped me really put things into perspective and re-focus on the truly important matters.

I feel so grateful to a kind and loving Heavenly Father that put such a beautiful plan in place so we could all be together again after we die. For the gospel and how it brings people together. I have realized what an amazing family I have been blessed with and how they all come thru for me when I need them. I am thankful for wonderful friends, who I cherish. I am especially grateful for my immediate family and the love that they bring in my life. I love Hayden and cherish him. I love all my girls and the joy that they bring in my life. I am especially grateful for a wonderful, loving and kind husband who is supportive and loves me. And, grateful to my Savior, the peace and reassurance and strength that he gives me in my life. I feel incredibly blessed and very thankful.

1 comment:

Connie said...

When my kids were in elementary, the school's motto was "Knowledge is Power". With the beliefs we are blessed to have in our lives "Knowledge is Peace".

What a beautiful post. May you and Suzi and your families have peace and comfort at this time.