Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lost in Mickey's house

Suzi, Jill, Ollie and I were right ahead of Cooper and Hayden in Mickey's house. We go thru the movie room to see Mickey and we cannot find Hayden. I jumped over the rope and ran quickly throughout Mickey's house looking for my bug. He was nowhere! I was beginning to panic, knowing that if Hayden realized he was "lost", he runs and doesn't stop. I ran throughout Toon Town and over to Fantasy Land and knew that he couldn't have gone faster than me, I only had my eyes off of him for less than a minute.

As I go back into Mickey's house, Suzi met me. They had found Hayden. And, where was my little bug? Behind a poll watching the huge screen of Mickey cartoons. Yep, should have known, he loves movies and screens. I was so thrilled to see him. He didn't get much freedom the rest of the trip. I made sure he was right next to me. Scary! We did get a good picture with Mickey right after.

No comments: