Sunday, March 15, 2009

The girls are back

We had such a quiet weekend. All three girls went home to see their moms. So we were back to just Hayden, Thomas and me. It was so quiet and empty. Taylor and Ariyona came back tonight. I have heard giggling, laughing, noise and chaos since they have been back and I love it! I feel like the family is back together although we do still miss Ann.

Hayden started teasing Ariyona and she dishes right back. She pinned him down and tickled him. Next thing I know, a huge pillow fight has broked out between Ariyona and Hayden. Tay jumped in on Hayden's side, so Thomas had to jump in, too. They had so much fun! I love the noise and laughter in our home. It is such a sweet joyful sound to my ears and my heart.









Welcome back girls! We sure missed you!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Yay!...for deep cleaning, funny sayings (especially during prayers) and pillow fights.