Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

The kids had a great spring break. I had to work, so we did activities where we could. On Monday, I took Hayden, Taylor and Ariyona to Makutu Island. They had so much fun! In fact, for the last hour and a half, we had the place to ourselves. They played hide and go seek and tag thru the caves and trees.

On Tuesday, Suzi picked the kids up in the morning and had them help her at work for a couple of hours and then dropped them off at the mall. Hayden was so thrilled to get to go to the movies without a parent. The saw Jonas Brothers concert and loved it. They also made their favorite stop to Dairy Queen.

Wednesday they all hung out at Jodi's house and played at the park. Thursday, I took Taylor shopping when I got home. We found some great deals and she got some really cute spring clothes. Hayden tagged along unwillingly, but loved Sports Chalet where he rode a bike all over the store.

Friday night I took Taylor, Ann and Ariyona to Walmart to be one of the first to pick up the Twilight movie. There were tons of people there. But, they got the movie and we all came home and watched it. Okay, I fell asleep but it was after 1am.

Suzi was a great sport and watched the kids on Saturday and Sunday so Thomas and I could get away. It was a much needed break. I think I am ready for the routine and schedule again. Here's hoping for another great week!

No comments: