Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm spoiled!

Yesterday was an amazing day. I think my best Mother's Day ever!

Thomas made me breakfast, like he does every Sunday morning. Wow, did I get a good one. Hayden bought me the cutest Mickey Mouse mug and then spent the day trying to get me different drinks out of it. So cute! And, Hayden thought I should wear the new jammies he bought me to church because they were so cute. :) Oh, how I love that child!

Joyce had her homecoming talk so we decided to go. She loved her corsage and did a great job on her talk. After, we went by the cemetary with Rosie, Katelyn & Kiley. Cute little Kiley woke up and wanted to text me Happy Mother's day. How sweet is she! Then, we went out for Korean food... my favorite! And, since we had early church, I got a Sunday afternoon nap. It was heavenly!

Best part of the day! Hayden singing Dancing Queen to me from Mamma Mia. Why did I not think to record it??? So cute! He also made me the cutest flower pot, painted and all. Best part, he put worms in it! Yep, no mother's day flowers would be complete without worms in them from Hayden. I sure love my boy!

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

That's awesome. Worms and all. How funny. And I love Dancing Queen! Who can't sing and dance along whenever they hear that classic?