Sunday, May 17, 2009

Water Fight!

No pool party, beach trip or hardly a week can go by without Thomas throwing water on, or someone in the water! We really needed to have a pool because my biggest teenager/husband would love it!

So, Thomas threw me, Trevor, Ann and Ariyona in the pool. He threw water on many different people!


Ann tried to throw me in and of course, Thomas had to help. I was holding on to Ann and figured if I was going in, I would try to get her in, too. Next thing I know, Trevor was right behind Ann. I knew we were all headed in the pool. So fun! I pop, my head out and see Braden (Josh's boy, 6) and say, "Braden, uncle Thomas just threw me in, go get him". He responded, "Aunt Jer, I've got problems of my own". Boy, is that kid a funny one!


We had such a great time!

4 comments:

Connie said...

What a fun action-packed weekend! Seriously, those are the best kind!

Heidi said...

MYBLOG IS HEIDILPORTER114BLOGSPOT.COM YOUR BLOG IS WAY CUTE,CUTE KIDS TOO.

Heidi said...

MY BLOG IS HEIDILPORTER114.BLOGSPOT.COM YOU BLOG AND KIDS ARE VERY CUTE.

Jill said...

Love all your post! You are always doing the funnest things!!