Thursday, October 29, 2009

Autism improvement

I am having phenomenal results with new all natural alternatives and my boy. I was very leary at first when I heard that they were having success with Autism. I am happy to say that after a month or so, I am truly amazed at the progress.

The progress may be baby steps to anyone else, but to a mom of an autistic child, these baby steps are life-changing.

Positive changes:
Making eye contact!
Will carry on a conversation... not just talking at us, but with us!
Tactile issues have been much lessened.
Freaking out over tags and everything feeling funny has dramatically decreased.
He is sleeping through the night.
Instead of fighting for hours at bedtime and patting, he is falling asleep in a reasonable amount of time.
Waking up HAPPY!!!
School work is improving.
Handwriting is improving.
More than anything, he feels better.


I am a HUGE fan!!!

Life is good!

No comments: