Sunday, October 18, 2009

Katie Sue

Katie came and hung out Friday and Saturday. I absolutely loved her being here. She is so much fun. We hung out, chatted, went to Costa Vida, played Ticket to Ride & Shanghai and when Jodi got home from Utah at 10:30pm, we raced to Jodi's to hold baby Talmage.

I loved being able to catch up with Katie. We laughed yesterday when Talmage spit up on Katie, she hated it. Jodi, Suzi and I sat and laughed about all the times when Katie had done all those disgusting things to us.

I can't wait for her to come back. Now that she is in college here, I think I can entice her over with a home-cooked meal.

1 comment:

Pallets and Pearls said...

We love Katie! And I love that she lives so close to me now :) Sounds like you guys had a fun night! And Talmage is so cute and little!