Sunday, October 18, 2009

Haydenisms

Hayden has been quite the crack up lately. I can't remember half the things I wanted to write down, so I am going to try and capture a few.

On the way back from dinner the other day, Hayden starts talking about when Megan was disecting a baby pig. He says, "Mom, I know what Megan discovered when she cut open the pig... that his bottom was actually a ham!"

Hayden comes in the room the other day with something in his hand. I ask him what it is. He explains that he found a dead grasshopper, so he decided to disect it. Gross.

We were at a restaurant and it was Hayden's turn to order. He says very loudly, I want pig. I like pig parts much better than cow parts. Thanks, Hayden, I don't think anyone else in the restaurant is as hungry now.

Hayden absolutely loves baby Talmage. However, he has a hard time remembering Talmage so refers to him as "Baby Carnage". Great. I don't think Jodi and Troy are a big fan of Hayden's nickname.

I LOVE having a 7 year old that is all boy!

No comments: