Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thankful

I feel so grateful this morning. I wake up some mornings, look back over the course of events of the past couple of days, and feel so much gratitude.

The Lord is always there for me. I can always count on that. Whenever I have a big decision in my life or struggles going on, I am always assured of His presence. It is not a question for me. I KNOW he is and will always be there for me.

It is when I look at the little things in my life that I am amazed. It is his tender mercies on the small, insignificant stuff that truly amazes me. It is then, that I feel more like his child, more importantly, I know I am his daughter. I know that he is there for me to make my day to day life better. And, for that reassurance and reminder, I am truly grateful!

No comments: