Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trunk or Treat?

What kid does not want to go Trunk or Treating? We had to drag Hayden. His response after I was trying to get him to go, "Mom, so I walk around the parking lot, go to each person's car and they give me candy. Mom, are you forgetting something? I don't really like candy. Why would I want to go walk around in the cold and have to talk to people I don't know so I can get candy? I thought I wasn't susposed to do that?"

Most of the night, he sat by the car. I gave him Air Heads Extremes and he just sat in the chair. At one point I hear, "Mom, problem here! I look over and Hayden is glowing. Yep, he ate the glow stick. Lovely. By the way, those sticks are non-toxic according to poison control.

Thomas sat in a chair, perfectly still, until a little trick or treater tried to reach in for candy. Poor kids, they were terrified of him.

I wanted to have couple costumes, but Thomas will only be someone scary. Thomas is totally opposed to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I thought it would have been fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha. Eric was a gorilla as well!