Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Costa Rica

We had a FANTASTIC time in Costa Rica. I think that other than the Disney cruise, this was my favorite vacation. I LOVED the people and absolutely fell in love with them and their wonderful attitudes, hospitality, and humble spirits. The country was phenomenal and the beauty was outstanding.

It will take several posts to capture everything we did and experienced and I need to capture it all for my blog book.

The group from the left:

Dean & Jodi, Josh & Steph, Suzi, us, Jake & Rosie, Dad & Bonnie, Alyssa & Brian, Vaughn & Katie, Tracy & Ashlee and Kaela.
We stayed at a gorgeous villa. There was a five star chef to fix fancy meals, a bartender who made us incredible virgin pina coladas and a wonderful staff. They treated us amazingly.

It was a vacation of a lifetime and one I will always cherish. I am so grateful to Josh, Jake, Suzi and my Dad for helping us to get there. The memories are some I will always remember!

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

I'm glad you had a great time. I was thinking of you and wondering what you were enjoying.