Sunday, February 28, 2010

Walking with Dinosaurs

Last weekend, Suzi and I took Hayden and his buddy Chase to Tucson to see Walking with Dinosaurs. It was amazing. The dinosaurs were so life like. It was amazing how the animatronics worked and how these dinosaurs interacted. The Brachiosaurus was 72 feet tall. It was unbelievable.
When the T-Rex came out, he was MASSIVE! We were only about 6 rows back and the T-Rex suddenly turned and roared. Both boys jumped, icees flew in the air and Chase jumped on my lap and Hayden jumped on Suzi's. I jumped. But, watching the boys was absolutely hysterical!

My favorite was when the mommy T-Rex came out to save the baby T-Rex. Hayden leaned over to me and said, "Mom, that reminds me of me and you. You always protect me." Then, he kissed me! What a boy! What a treasured moment!

The boys LOVE Aunt Suzi! Of course, she bought them each a souvenier, icees and treats. She spoied them ROTTEN! And, they had the best time!

The boys absolutely LOVED it! It was totally worth the drive to Tucson. It was better than I ever anticipated! I highly recommend it!

No comments: