Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Zip Line

Thomas, Suzi, Jake, Josh, Steph, Katie, Alyssa, Kaela, Ashlee, Jodi and Dean all decided to go down the zip line in the rain forest. They rode horses to the top of the mountain and then were harnessed up to the zip line.


Then they got on the zip line and flew above the tree canopy. The drop down was over a 1/2 mile down. It was a huge drop!
As if the 1/2 mile drop down wasn't adventurous enough, Thomas decided to do it upside down. I know he was glad I wasn't there, I would have had a fit that he was being so crazy!

Thomas LOVED it! Afterwards, they sat in the hot springs and had mud baths.

Me, after the adventure of the rapids, I decided I would lay by the pool, drink a pinal colada and talk. Me, Rosie and Bonnie had a great day shopping, eating gelato and relaxing before heading back to real life!

No comments: