Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

Thomas knows me well and knows that I am not big on flowers and candy. My love language is service. So, my wonderful husband took Saturday off and got up early and did chores all day. He cleaned the office, the garage, put stuff in the attic, made a run to Goodwill, cleaned my car, and moved furniture to set up Hayden's new room and the new playroom. He worked himself silly. But, I absolutely LOVE my house and the way it looks. He then got ready and took me to Korean food and shopping for a new bed set for Hayden. It was a perfect day!

I am so thankful for Thomas and the wonderful husband and father that he is. He is so good to me and always puts me and my needs first. He is an honest man that is so helpful. He is the first to volunteer and the first one to get off the couch to help. I am so lucky that he is mine. I don't know what I would do without him.

1 comment:

Connie said...

What a man...I love it! I just barely read the 5 Love Languages and loved it. Having fun figuring out others "languages" and still trying to figure which mine is...good stuff!

P.S. I did love the flowers and chocolate I got...so....

P.S.S. I hope to see you when Jamie is in town!