Wednesday, September 29, 2010

10 Years

Thomas and I went to Los Abrigados for our 10th Anniversary. We had such a great time! We snuck out of work early last Friday and headed up to Sedona. Julie has a time share up there and gave us a weekend. We were greeted with this gorgeous and delicious gift basket from Julie, too. It had all of our favorite treats... Godiva chocolate covered strawberries and bananas, caramel apple, beef jerky, gummy worms, cheesy sticks, chocolates, and so much more. She absolutely spoiled us rotten. It was delicious!

After we checked in, we shopped at Tlaquepaque and had the best time at Tlaquepaque Toy Town! I love all the unique little shops and the quaint dining restaurants. We shared a wonderful plate of Chilean Sea Bass over penne pasta in an alfredo sauce for dinner... yummy!!!

Best part of my weekend was giving Thomas my anniversary present. I had been working on it for several months. I had written to him about our life over the past 10 years and how he was my world. I spoke on the DVD, with our song in the background, as pictures of us during our marraige were shown. It turned out amazing! Our song, "We will Dance", played throughout and ended with us dancing on videotape at the beach. He loved it. He wrote me an amazing poem about wanting to grow old together and had it in a old bottle with rose petals. Too cool!

I am so thankful to be married to such an incredible guy! He is my world and I love him dearly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 years?! Wow, time flies! Congrats! Looks like you had a great weekend in Sedona. Also, LOVE the quote on your blog header. Love it!